1. This invitation for expression of interest follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) which appeared in Daily News dated 26th February, 2014.
2. The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operation of the Rural Energy Agency (REA) during the Financial Year 2013/14. It is intended that part of the funds will be used to cover eligible payments under the contract for provision of consultancy services to design, supervise the construction and commissioning of biogas plant at Itaka JKT in Mbozi District.
3. REA hereby invites eligible individual consultants to express interest to provide services which include; design, supervise construction and commissioning of the biogas plant at Itaka JKT in Mbozi District.
4. Individual consultants are requested to submit expression of interests that include original detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Financial Proposal plus two (2) copies of detailed CV and Financial Proposal in writing by 15th May, 2014 at 1200 hours local time. The CV and Financial Proposal shall each be enclosed in a separate envelope and marked “Detailed CV” and “Financial Proposal” respectively. The two envelopes shall then be enclosed in a single envelope and marked “provision of consultancy services to design, supervise the construction and commissioning of biogas plant at Itaka JKT” and submitted to the Secretary, REA Tender Board, 2nd Floor, Room No. 214, Mawasiliano Towers, Sam Nujoma Road, P. O. Box 7990 Dar es Salaam and must be delivered by hand or registered postal mail.
5. The opening of CVs shall take place immediately after the deadline for submission, at the REA Conference Room, Mawasiliano Towers, 12th Floor, Sam Nujoma Road, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. Applying individual consultants are invited to attend the opening ceremony.
6. A consultant will be selected in accordance with the procedures set out in the Public Procurement Act No. 7 of 2011 and the Public Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 (hereinafter called Procurement Regulations).
7. Prospective individual consultants are required to collect the Terms of Reference from the Secretary, Tender Board whose address is indicated on paragraph 4 above during working days (Monday to Friday) between 07:30 hours and 15:30 hours local time.
8. Any request for clarification with regard to this assignment shall be addressed to the undersigned. The Client shall respond to clarifications received not less than one week before the deadline for submission.
9. Late Expressions of Interest shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances
Director GeneralRural Energy Agency (REA)Mawasiliano Towers, 2nd FloorSam Nujoma RoadP. O. Box 7990Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
E-Mail: email@example.comTel: +255 22 2412001, +255 22 2412002, +255 22 2412003Fax: +255 22 2412007
UZINDUZI WA UZINDUZI WA MRADI KABAMBE WA UMEME VIJIJINI AWAMU YA TATU KIGOMA
Waziri wa Nishati, Mh. Dk. Medard M. Kalemani (Mb) amezindua utekelezaji wa Mradi Kabambe wa Kusambaza Umeme Vijijini Awamu ya Tatu katika Mkoa wa Kigoma na kukagua utekelezaji wa miradi ya umeme vijijini katika Mikoa ya Katavi na Rukwa.